- Updates to Old Signs & Sundries page, including adding photos by Ben Kranefeld.
- Added information about Marbelite L Series 12″ Signals.
- Added information about Horni “Pre-Sectional” Signals.
- Added my Finned Marbelite Ped Signal.
- Added the Buy, Sell & Trade page
- Added the NJ Route 69 Shield page.
- Added the Weehawken GE to the Guy Wires page.
- Added the Marbelite 2-Way Blinker ad GE Novalux Pedestrian Signal to My Traffic Signals.
- Added the Weird NJ Signals page.
- Added the Vintage Signal Brands Timeline page.
- Reorganized the main menu and re-created the My Traffic Signals and My Signs pages.
- Added the Paterson “Lazy Light”
- Added the Eagle EF-20 Controller
- Added the Sayreville Horni Resto page.
- Added the Cinnaminson Police photo set to the Guy Wires page.
- Added the Hoboken Historical Museum Signal page.
- Added the Trenton area photos to the Guy Wire page.
- Updated My Controllers with the Marb flasher.
- Added the Atlantic City Guy-Wire Oldies.
- Added the Atlantic City Span Wires.
- Added the War-Time Bakelite Hornis.
- Added Asbury Park images to the Span Wire page.
- Added an Asbury Park image to the Pedestals page.
- Added the NY-439 shield.
- Added the Last AGA.
- Added an information page about the Horni – Marbelite – GTE Signal Timeline .
- Added my Econolite Neon Ped.
- Added West New York photos to the Pedestals page.
- Added Garden State Parkway Shield.
- Started the Signs & Sundries page.
- Added Jay Jenkins’s Horni Pair.
- Added three photo sets to the Guy Wires page.
- Added images to My Signs page.
- Added Steve Conboy’s Totowa photos to the Trusses page.
- Added my photos of the Last Horni signal in Union.
4 April 2018
- Garden State Signals launched.