- Ben Kranefeld sent in his photos of some 18-19th century mileage posts!
- Posted photos of New Jersey’s oldest span-wire signals in Dover.
- I took photos of this nifty Highway Signal & Sign / Horni cabinet in Asbury Park.
- I acquired a GE Streamline signal from the Township of Washington
- Picked up a Highway Signal & Sign porcelain crosswalk sign.
- New information received from other collectors has been incorporated into the Marbelite and Horni pages.
- I acquired a 1950s NJ Route 208 sign
- Added a blurb about “tunnaway” visors
- Added guy wire mast photos from Newark
- The Hoboken Historical Museum Signal page is updated with a Youtube link of our recent talk.
- Gerrit Carstensen’s rare, early example of a Marbelite signal
- My cast iron Passaic River sign
- I broke out the original Horni-Marb-GTE Timeline page into separate Marbelite and Horni pages.
- Added the Horni Signals World War II page.
- A second AGA beacon has been found and photographed in Summit.
- I collected a NOS Hunterdon County Route 517 Shield.
- An incredible Original GSP Shield has been found in VA.
- New Page: The NJ Highway Shields Gallery
- New Page: The Ed Tapanes Collection
- Added the Bloomfield Crouse-Hinds WVW-8 beacon to Weird NJ Signals.
- New photos from Ben Kranefeld: the Merchantville traffic booth.
- Added the NY State Route 55 Shield page.
- A few more images have been uploaded to the Guy Wire Mast and Truss Mast pages.
- Uploaded images of the Mahwah AGA.
- Uploaded vintage guy wire signal photos from Pleasantville and the US 1 & 9 Corridor.
- Added a page for my 2-Lamp Novalux.
- Updates to Old Signs & Sundries page, including adding photos by Ben Kranefeld.
- Added information about Marbelite L Series 12″ Signals.
- Added the Buy, Sell & Trade page
- Added the NJ Route 69 Shield page.
- Added the Weehawken GE to the Guy Wires page.
- Added the Tenafly AGA Signal.
- Added the US 46 Shield.
- Added the Marbelite 2-Way Blinker ad GE Novalux Pedestrian Signal to My Traffic Signals.
- Added the Weird NJ Signals page.
- Added the Vintage Signal Brands Timeline page.
- Reorganized the main menu and re-created the My Traffic Signals and My Signs pages.
- Added the Paterson “Lazy Light”
- Added the Eagle EF-20 Controller
- Added the Sayreville Horni Resto page.
- Added the Cinnaminson Police photo set to the Guy Wires page.
- Added the Hoboken Historical Museum Signal page.
- Updated My Controllers with the Marb cabinet.
- Added the Atlantic City Guy-Wire Oldies.
- Added the Atlantic City Span Wires.
- Added the War-Time Bakelite Hornis.
- Added the last safety zone signal in Summit.
- Added an information page about the Horni – Marbelite – GTE Signal Timeline .
- Added my Econolite Neon Ped.
- Added West New York photos to the Pedestals page.
- Added Garden State Parkway Shield.
- Started the Signs & Sundries page.
- Added Jay Jenkins’s Horni Signal Pair.
- Added three photo sets to the Guy Wires page.
- Added images to My Signs page.
- Added Steve Conboy’s Totowa photos to the Trusses page.
- Added my photos of the Last Horni signal in Union.
- Garden State Signals launched on April 4.