- I collected a NOS Hunterdon County Route 517 Shield.
- An incredible Original GSP Shield has been found in VA.
- New Page: The NJ Highway Shields Gallery
- New Page: The Ed Tapanes Collection
- Added the Bloomfield Crouse-Hinds WVW-8 beacon to Weird NJ Signals.
- New photos from Ben Kranefeld: the Merchantville traffic booth.
- Added the NY State Route 55 Shield page.
- Uploaded images of the Mahwah AGA.
- Uploaded vintage guy wire signal photos from Pleasantville and the US 1 & 9 Corridor.
- Added a page for my 2-Lamp Novalux.
- Updates to Old Signs & Sundries page, including adding photos by Ben Kranefeld.
- Added information about Marbelite L Series 12″ Signals.
- Added information about Horni “Pre-Sectional” Signals.
- Added my Finned Marbelite Ped Signal.
- Added the Buy, Sell & Trade page
- Added the NJ Route 69 Shield page.
- Added the Weehawken GE to the Guy Wires page.
- Added the Marbelite 2-Way Blinker ad GE Novalux Pedestrian Signal to My Traffic Signals.
- Added the Weird NJ Signals page.
- Added the Vintage Signal Brands Timeline page.
- Reorganized the main menu and re-created the My Traffic Signals and My Signs pages.
- Added the Paterson “Lazy Light”
- Added the Eagle EF-20 Controller
- Added the Sayreville Horni Resto page.
- Added the Cinnaminson Police photo set to the Guy Wires page.
- Added the Hoboken Historical Museum Signal page.
- Added the Trenton area photos to the Guy Wire page.
- Updated My Controllers with the Marb flasher.
- Added the Atlantic City Guy-Wire Oldies.
- Added the Atlantic City Span Wires.
- Added the War-Time Bakelite Hornis.
- Added Asbury Park images to the Span Wire page.
- Added an Asbury Park image to the Pedestals page.
- Added the NY-439 shield.
- Added the last safety zone signal in Summit.
- Added an information page about the Horni – Marbelite – GTE Signal Timeline .
- Added my Econolite Neon Ped.
- Added West New York photos to the Pedestals page.
- Added Garden State Parkway Shield.
- Started the Signs & Sundries page.
- Added Jay Jenkins’s Horni Pair.
- Added three photo sets to the Guy Wires page.
- Added images to My Signs page.
- Added Steve Conboy’s Totowa photos to the Trusses page.
- Added my photos of the Last Horni signal in Union.
- Garden State Signals launched on April 4.